This is where you put your contact details. Here are our details, as an example.
Contact Recovery College WA
We invite you to email us direct (no need to mess with forms).
Phone 0417 928 904 (The office is 08 9218 8888 but if you want to talk to me directly, use the mobile).
What, no form?
Why do companies use a form? To make people behave the way the company wants and to force surrender of personal information.
How do actual living people feel about being forced to use forms? They hate them. Probably you do too, when you’re being you and not your company. It’s more convenient to use an email (it establishes a communication thread that serves as a reminder of the communication) and gives you some control.
So, if you are actually a customer-centric organisation (the current marketing jargon), don’t use a form.
Some more reasons to not use a form:
- Forms are a major hacker entry point. No forms means a more secure site.
- Sometimes people enter their email address incorrectly in forms. Receiving an email guarantees you have a valid form address.
- In Australia using a form to gather client information may invoke the Privacy Act, requiring you to clearly offer an unsubscribe option and an information correction option and to maintain a permanent blacklist. Doubtless you’ll be establishing a subscriber system, but this might not be the time or place to impose it.
- You can still offer a subscribe option, even if there is no response form.
- With an appropriate privacy statement you can still harvest emails for promotional purposes.
If you still want a form, we’ll add one to this page, no extra cost.
We can also add a subscribe link, if you have a system set up. (If not, we can advise you on your options.)